Language

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Merry Christmas #3 Lets Make A Christmas Card!

Hello everyone!The title for this edition of Merry Christmas is pretty self explanatory.

We're making Christmas Cards!
:D!


But first... Make your float for the Great Ritz Parade! I made mine!


Lol Soon it will be parading all over the internet! so Click here to make your own:
MAKE YOUR FLOAT!

Back to the subject, Lets make some cute cards!

WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
Washi Tape, a blank white card.

Here is what we will be making:
Washi Tape Christmas Trees


So let's do this!

1. Take a peice of your Washi Tape and make a verticle small line.
2. Take different sizes of your Washie tape horizontally(Probably spelled that wrong, lol) to make the tree.
3. On the inside of the card write a cute holiday greeting like ''Merry Christmas!'' or ''I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas. Happy Holidays from (Insert Your Name Here.)

I actually made this card and I love it. I gave it to my Grandma!

Here are some links for the Washi Tape and Plain Cards:
Washi
Blank Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment