Language

Friday, June 27, 2014

Howdy...

Okay. What the heck happened to me? This blog has fallen way to slow with updates, new posts, even the occasional 'Hello.'

But I'd like to adress a few things:
* I've stopped liking ''Kawaii'' I like more normal backgrounds etc. So the neon pinks, the ice cream cones, etc. backgrounds are gone forever. See? They just vanished.
* I decided to update the blog to give it a new sleeker look. I like this one a lot more than the old look.
* Did you know that it's almost our one year anniversary. Heh...
*I WILL BE POSTING AGAIN!

The posts will continue to flow after this 'Update'
So please expect more videos, nails of the week, Style steal, and more! You can't believe how excited I am to return to you guys.

Much Love,
Your Beauty Guru
Oh fuck it, 
Melissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment