Language

Monday, December 23, 2013

STYLISH SHOES REVENGE! *A sequel to a post*



Once upon a time a few mistakes ago...you found me you found me-me-me-me

Once upon a timea few months ago... a girl she just opened up her very second blog... So she made a post. A post of Nails of the week, her very first thing she posted indeed, Then some Happy Hippo Lip Art. But then, she posted about some Stylish Shoes. And she got emails and emails and emails about where can I buy these shoes? The girl was clueless she just typed in cute shoes and found them either on google images or tumblr. But you know what? That single post raked in 1476 views. That girl crapped her pants.

DUN DUN DUN....

I present The Revenge of the Stylish Shoes...


~~~~~~
Okay everyone! Sorry for that really long introdction, I was just scrolling in my post veiws the other day and I seen 1476 over a post I did about some Shoes a long time ago...

Lets begin!
















And we're done! Hope you loved them!

No comments:

Post a Comment