Language

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Cool and Unique Earrings! *Article*


Wow. I can't believe I haven't posted an article in like forever.  So today I made it my mission to post todays articles/ steal her style... STRAIGHT WHEN I WAKE UP! Heh, I'm lucky I woke up so early today. If it were like any other summer day, I'd have these up at like six o'clock PM. Yeah, I usually wake up at two o' clock PM the latest. But hey! School's out for me for a bit so I shall begin.

I love these because they give the illusion of a shadow under the pink heart.






 These look like little bears!



 These are adorable! You could give these as a best friends earrings instead of bracelets because these are so cute!




 These are too cute. I really want these. :D


 Frill hearts with gold bows?! I NEED THESE! Half of my wardrobe revolves around bows! I'm in love with these earrings!



 Mario Bros. Earrings. Cute!



 Cute little cupcakes with the unique green icing.



... SO KAWAII ! These are adorable Smores with cute little Kawaii faces on the marsh-mellows.



 Cute saying, but if you look closely, is that Abraham Lincoln...?




 Kitty! Happy Kitty... Sad Kitty... Happy Kitty.. Sad Kitty... HAPPY KITTY IN MY EAR!  Uhm. Sorry about that folks. I just really want a kitty.




  Kawaii+ Super Mario = :D!!




 Cute little blue starfish. And they have rhinestones/ a fake diamond in the middle and decorating the sides.  Perfect for the beach!

  Such a Kawaii flower!

 Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street?... C is for Cookie and cookie is for me!

  Kawaii!!!!!!!

  Even though I'm 12, I still heard of Sailor Moon and I LOVE the anime. Too bad the new anime won't be appearing in the USA until like 2015.

 Sailor Scouts, Chibiusa, Luna, and a Moon. WHERES SAILOR VENUS? >:\

 If you're anything like me, you give up on the Rubix Cube faster then you can actually find Sesame Street... Oh Well!




    SHOW YOUR BEAUTY GURU TO YOUR FRIENDS. VOTE ON THE POLL. SPREAD THE WORD.


No comments:

Post a Comment