Language

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Merry Christmas #2 My Christmas List for 'Santa'

 Heres the second edition of the Merry Christmas Series! Soon I'll be wishing you a happy new year <3! How long have I been doing this blog? A few months now... I think I began in the summer (?) But I was so happy when I got my first ten views but now I have over 3000 views. Like I cried. I literatlly cried. Lol no I didn't.

But heres the second issue... My Christmast List! No, It's not as long as the bible...  But it's not short either...!

1. A WII U
(I wanted one of these for like ever :p)
2. WII U Games
(Can't have a wii U without a few games)
3. 3DS Games
(I need some more 3DS Swag.)
4. Clothes
(PacSun, Forever 21, Aeropostale. etc)
5. Makeup
(MAC, Ulta, etc.)
6. SamSung Galaxy s4.


That's pretty much it... These items are pretty costly though. I hope my parents  Santa delivers them on Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment