Language

Monday, July 1, 2013

Things You Can Do With Denim *Article*

Hello 'Your Beauty Guru' readers! I haven't been posting as much because. . . I forget :/ Yeah not a good reason but here's a nice article for YOU!


Other Things You Can Do With Denim!

 Denim is good for so much more then jeans or shorts! In this article you will see multiple pictures of other things with denim in it.


First up is a denim backpack. I think this is cuter then the average backpack, but that's just ditzy me. Here is the picture:
 I like it. To me it's kind of boho chic. What do you think?
 
 
Now we have a denim Vans. These are acid denim shoes, I think they're cute but they're not my absolute favorite. Here's the picture.
 
Now we have some denim bracelets which I think are adorable but that's me alright. Here's the picture.



Now we have some Denim... Slippers?! Uh... Okay. I wouldn't wear these but apparently they make them. Picture below:
 
 
Here is a cute denim flower! Adorable. It's supposed to be a jean corsage. . . Okay.
 
 
 

Now we have a boho denim bag.
 
And finally a denim flower necklace.
 
 
 
Thanks for reading.
enjoy.
xoxo.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment