Language

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sallly Hensen: Sugar Coat Cherry Drop, Review!

Hello Your Beauty Guru readers! Today I have a nail polish review for you. It is called...
 
 
Sugar Coat. The color I purchased was Cherry Drop. It's creator is the famous... Sally Hensen!
 
 

 

 

 Some examples of the Sugar Coat Collection.
 
 
Cherry Drop! 
 
 
The only complaint I have about this polish is that the brush is a little big and it tends to get a little bit more on my skin, so a little bit longer of a clean up process. But, I still love it! The color is fun. It comes in a pretty cool container. And look at the texture! It looks like little sugars on your nail! ADORABLE!
 
I really think you should purchase this. :) You can get this from Ulta to Walgreens. This police creates a 3D look to your nail, a unique texture, and it dries incredibly fast!
 
My star rating is...
 
*WAIT PLAY THIS SONG WHILE LOOKING AT RATING.*
 
 
 
FIVE STARS!!!!  Buy This Product!
 
Anthony Padilla signing us off.
 
See you next time on Your Beauty Guru!
 
 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment