Language

Friday, June 28, 2013

Article: Nail Art! *With Pictures &Tutorials.*

Hello everyone! I was checking my audience and apparently I got readers all the way in Germany, Qatar, Venezuela, and Vietnam! Not to mention One hundred and six views from America. Cool! Onto the article.

Nail Art.

Nail art is a big trend this year. There are so many things you can do to your nails besides coloring them with nail polish. You can super glue those little charms to them(my favorite, I need to buy more :P )  If you're a good sketcher and can draw pretty well you could draw a picture on each nail. Or just a different color French tip. It's still considered nail art. Here are a few of 'Your Beauty Guru' favorite nail art's!











 
Pretty rocking nails, huh? I really like the first and last pair of designs. Notice how a lot of them have charms on them? Yeah. . . I guess that's pretty 'in' this season. Well... I like them. 
What are your favorites? I envy anyone that can transform regular nails into a master piece :)
Okay, now as I promised. . . TUTORIALS! :D
Now what I have for you now are really unique one of a kind videos I found and fell in love with. I hope you enjoy.

(This is if you want to grow long nails for your piece of art.)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment